YOGA ALLIANCE TEACHER TRAINING Become More Than Just A Yoga Teacher!
Naples Florida Yoga Teacher Training
Have you ever thought of becoming a Yoga Teacher? Great Yoga Teacher Training is important, as well as Yoga Alliance Registration, which is becoming more and more important and necessary in the world of teaching yoga. If you've been practicing yoga for a while and have a desire to teach, there is a demand for someone like you!
Our world is full of stress and there are many people who are trying to find ways to cope with the pressures of life. A great yoga teacher is someone who is trained and has knowledge of the important aspects of yoga, including but not limited to the Eight Limbs of Yoga and Patanjali's Sutras. The third limb (asana/physical postures) is only one part of yoga. It takes education and knowledge to become a great yoga teacher.
Having your training from a Yoga Alliance recognized school is a seal of approval in your training to ensure that you are getting training that will allow you to develop into not just another yoga teacher, but a great one! If you are looking for Naples, Florida yoga teacher training, we can give you the necessary skills to make a difference in the lives of the people you teach.
Contact me to learn more on how to become a teacher!
Our Yoga School is called Eternity Yoga's Power Fusion Teacher Training. It is a 200-hour teacher training program that has been designed to infuse the course participant with the knowledge, spiritual teachings and life-enhancement of true yogic principles that allow the full embrace and experience of yoga. It is recommended that participants have some yoga experience. There will be Asana practice, study of yoga texts, discussion, and personal introspection. In addition, the course will include:
1. Techniques - which include Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and traditional yoga practices;
2. Teaching Methodology - including principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, qualities of a teacher and business aspects of teaching yoga;
3. Anatomy & Physiology – study and discussion of human physical anatomy and how particular Asanas affect the body, along with safety issues and precautions for special needs; study of energy anatomy and chakras;
4. Yoga philosophy - ethics for yoga teachers and a wholesome lifestyle;
5. Practicum – practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback along with additional contact and non-contact hours.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to teach yoga in a variety of settings, with knowledge and credibility. Certificates will be given along with eligibility for registration with Yoga Alliance. Exact dates vary with time of year. The course is conducted in Naples, Florida. Classes are now forming for the upcoming sessions.
for information on yoga teacher training and becoming a Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher.
Return from Yoga Teacher Training to Eternity Yoga Home Page